Thinking of renovating or redesigning your kitchen? If yes, then these design tips are just what you need!
While designing your kitchen, you must consider several factors like the essentials, safety and the organization to transform it into the best modular kitchen based on your needs and preferences. But one thing we more often than not always miss out on while considering the overall décor of the modular kitchen is the flooring of the kitchen area. An interesting and subtle floor design can accentuate the entire kitchen and make your modern kitchen stand out as seen in some of the world’s best modular kitchens. Here are some of the best kitchen floor designing tips that can improve the look of your kitchen area:
- Hexagonal Style: A classic hexagonal pattern though being old school, is perfect for an earthy, traditional kitchen design. Moreover, adding terracotta hexagonal tiles or flooring to the kitchen add a fresh look as they are available in a myriad of color options and can be selected to complement the entire décor of the kitchen. You can also make use of a single color across the kitchen area.
- Symmetric Style: Symmetry is a naturally occurring phenomenon in nature, so it is something you just can’t go wrong with! To highlight the symmetric patterns, you can even install wooden flooring in your modular kitchen. Especially if you have an open kitchen area, then you can opt for symmetric patterns with wooden flooring. This would amplify the space requirement as well as it would offer ease of maintenance and is used extensively in the best modular kitchen designs in the world.
- Uneven Style: While symmetry is great for design, a lit bit of asymmetry never hurt anyone! You can effortlessly add a splash of life and fun to your modular kitchen in Pune or just about anywhere else with an uneven style with tiles or flooring of different color combinations placed them alternatively. Even uneven and asymmetric patterns could be great fun in enhancing the overall décor of the kitchen.
- Diamond Style: You must have observed this stylish pattern in the kitchen flooring on famous restaurants or even in TV. You can give your kitchen flooring a touch of diamond feel with the diagonal prints from one corner to another. The best feature of this pattern is that it tends to span the entire length and breadth of the kitchen area. Therefore, it might make your kitchen look more spacious and stylish at the same time. You can also play with the diagonal tiles or floors by introducing some fun hues or patterns in different materials for flooring.
- 3D Pattern: If you wish to impart a modern and high-tech look to your modular kitchen, then you can install some trending 3D tiles or floors. This pattern lets you think out of the box. You can seamlessly include cuboid patterns by the proper placement of the tiles on the kitchen floor. The 3D flooring pattern for the kitchen is trending nowadays and can make your kitchen look more lively and designer.
Wish to install the best designer flooring for your modular kitchen? You can visit the best modular kitchen showrooms in Pune and can select the designer range of options for kitchen flooring.